Begins August 3rd
Weekday mornings 8-10 AM until school begins.
After school when school begins
Take place at the middle school on the course used for home meets (behind WGMS)
Physicals must be brought to the first practice or athletes cannot start. All athletes are required to practice for 10 days before they may be allowed to compete in meets.
Monday, August 3rd at 9:00 in the Brady Pavilion (located on the north end of the West Geauga High School property)
Applies to all members of WGMS cross country team:
1. Wear masks to and from practice and keep masks on until told by coaches that they are not needed during practice/games.
2. Bring symptoms screening checklist to each practice.
3. Keep 6 feet of distance from other members.
4. Bring plenty of water.
5. Come to practice dressed and ready since locker rooms will not be available.
6. Make sure there are no spectators for practices.
7. Sanitize hands and equipment frequently.