New student registration for grades K-12 is a convenient online process to complete at home. However, if you do not have access to a computer or the internet, or would like in-person assistance, please make an appointment to register at the West Geauga Board of Education Office by calling 440-729-5900.
Registration School Year 2022-2023 begins February 15, 2022
Kindergarten and new student registration for fall 2022 begins February 15 using the online registration system. Be sure to verify 2022-2023 is the school year selected in your application.
West Geauga Board Policy 5112 requires that children must be five years old on or before August 1
in order to be eligible to attend kindergarten. Early admission information for students with birthdays between August 1 - December 31 can be found by clicking this link - Early Admission Regulations
- Residents of the West Geauga School District are eligible to enroll in this public school. If you live outside of the district and wish to attend West Geauga Schools, please refer to our Open Enrollment policy.
- Registration requires you to provide three proofs of residency, parent ID, child’s birth certificate, child’s immunization records, and if applicable, documentation of custody. Click this link for detailed explanations of the documents accepted – Required Registration Documents
- You must use a computer to complete the online registration (not a phone or a tablet). You will receive errors and be unable to save entered information if using a phone or tablet.
- If you are a current parent/guardian with a student in the district, you can register a new student by logging in to you Infinite Campus Parent Portal. Click “More”, then “Online Registration” and select “New Student”.
- New to the district - click the link below to get started!
Use this link if you do not have an email address:
A tutorial video can be viewed here