It is time to complete the online Annual Census Review! The deadline to submit is Monday, August 1, 2022. Late submissions may cause a delay in posting your teacher assignments/schedules and bus assignments.
Who needs to submit?
- The Annual Census Review is required for all existing students who are returning to the district for the 2022-2023 school year.
- Parents/Guardians with a child(ren) newly registered for the 2022-2023 school year do NOT need to complete the Census Review. You already completed all of the Census information with your registration application.
- Parents/Guardians with both a newly registered student and returning students, you will need to submit the Census Review for your existing students returning to the district.
How do I submit?
- Complete the Census Review online through your Infinite Campus Parent Portal. When you log into your parent account, select More > Online Registration > Existing Student Registration. Click here for complete instructions.
- If you do not have access to a computer, please contact the Board of Education Office for an appointment.
Why do I need to complete?
- The Census Review ensures we have the most current parent/guardian contact information, medical information and emergency contact information on file for your child. This is critical for the building staff to be able to access accurate information quickly.
- New this year – The Census Review includes general Transportation needs. You must indicate whether your student will be a permanent bus rider at the start of the year. Providing this information to the Transportation department ahead of the first day of school will be incredibly helpful for route planning and accuracy of pick-up and drop-off times. We understand that your needs may change at any point in the school year and are happy to work through those changes with you. Complete the Census Review based on your current needs at this time.
- Annual Release Agreements – The District is required by law provide you information annually in reference to student and parent educational rights. Additionally in order for your student(s) to be included in field trips, yearbook, class pictures, as well as utilize district technology, parent/guardian authorization is required at the beginning of each school year. We are looking forward to a great school year ahead! Thank you for taking the time to complete the Census Review. If you have any questions, please contact 440-729-5900 to direct you for further assistance.